Friday 13 January 2012

BP #4 - Going Green

Environment is very important in our life. We need to have sustainable environment for our health, but most of people do not pay attention about it. In my case, I know environment is really important to us, but I am doing so many activities that help to make our environment pollution. For example, when I go to buy food in supermarket, I do not care about that food which is I am going to buy; such as, where the food grow up, what kind of fertilizer are use, and how they distribute in the market. Those are really important; we should have some knowledge before we buy the food. We should void the chemical used food and better to eat the organic food, it is good for our health, but in my neighborhood there is one store that sells some organic food. It is really expensive and they have only few things. That’s why, I do not buy organic food that much because it is not readily available in my neighborhood. When I buy nonorganic food that help to make our environment pollution and we might have deficient of nutrition I think because of above reasons so many people are having many health troubles and new diseases.

3 comments:

  1. we all know that organic food is good for our health but it is expensive. Also i do not know the difference between organic food and regular food. It is same taste for me beside it is more cheaper than organics. However, if we have knowledge about the organic, we might buy it later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the environment is really important for us, even though u should at least try to buy some organic food for your own health ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good reflection on the environment and organic food. We all do some things that are bad for the environment or bad for ourselves, but we should try to reduce pollution and bodily harm where we can!

    One of the biggest problems with going green, as far as what you eat, is that right now it IS very expensive to buy organic food and not always easy to get everywhere. Try to find farmer's markets near you or a food coop.

    ReplyDelete